How To Destroy Your Church (#80)
Bible version used: KJV
• Don’t attend.
• If you do attend, arrive late and leave early.
• Visit other churches often.
• At every service ask yourself, “What do I get out of this?”
• Never volunteer for anything. Let the pastor do it.
• Be critical of the pastor and the musicians.
• Don’t give, or wait until the end of the tax year to see if you have any extra money.
• Don’t talk with others or encourage them.
• Don’t forgive when someone offends you.
• Avoid praying for your church.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law... If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:22-25