When You Are A Christian (#288)
#288 WHEN YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN
You Are Special 1 Peter 2:9
• You belong to God’s family. John 1:12
• You are free from condemnation. Romans 8:1
• You are a joint heir with Christ. Romans 8:17
• You are a saint established by God. Ephesians 1:1
• You are a new being in Christ. 2 Cor. 5:17
• You are the dwelling place for God’s spirit. 1 Cor. 6:19
• You are given the power to overcome evil. 1 John 2:14
• You are set apart from the world. 1 Peter 2:9
• You are a member of a community. 1 Cor. 12:27
God’s Spirit Lives In You 1 Corinthians 6:19
• You will be delivered from temptation. 1 Cor. 10:13
• You can cope in Christ’s strength. Phil. 4:13
• You are safe in Christ; life circumstances cannot separate you from His love. Romans 8:38, 39
You Have A Purpose Matthew 5:16
• You have gifts to use for the church. Ephesians 4:12
• You are Christ’s hands in this world. Matt. 5:13-14
• You are to tell others of Jesus. Acts 1:8
• You have a mission. Matt. 28:19
If You Want to Become A Christian
• Learn what Jesus did on your behalf. Read the Gospel of Mark in the Bible.
• Give up your life without God and ask Jesus to come into your heart.
• Accept the gift of new life offered to you by God.
• Trust in the sacrifice Jesus made on your behalf to make you right with God.
• Be baptized.
• Serve Jesus by serving others.
• Worship with other Christians.
• Tell others what has happened to you.